Mar 7, 2011

On that day...

I thought my heart was going to stop, she was dead... I began to cry an just as the tear got out of my eye another lightning struck the ground this time it hit me. My tear camouflaged with the tears of angels... They knew Ann was gonna die that's why it was raining today... I felt the electricity and heat travel throughout my body and just as I collapsed to the ground a light ray shone right into my eyes. The light got brighter and brighter then out of nowhere a black arrow hit right between my eyes. And I woke up... In my apartment alone as always, my parents were traveling, they were visiting The Republic of Lozark. I hate that place... everyone is very intellectual and they think they're superior humans... Anyway... What happened Yesterday seemed to be only a dream... My parents lived with me until I was 12 after that time they decided to travel around the world and research about Monsters and Spells. They were both Magi's and graduated from the School of Ancient Magic Arts and Ancient Beasts from Faeras Federation. They are genius, I think I've got some of that talent on me but I'm not always bright minded although I have a different type of talent that I'll never tell my parents I have... I can see the future, ghosts and paranormal things... Ann to me has always been mysterious that's why I have some kind of attraction to her... I've got get going so I can prevent her from dying... Why do I feel so Light headed...???

I want to be with you... she said...
I want to be next to you...
Everyday... Give you courage...
To face your nightmares... To face your dreams...
To make them true with the power of my spells...

I'm keeping my promise you see...
The one we made a long time ago.
Remember?
On that day...
You said...
The Spell.

???

You must carry on because you're the hope of my heart... Can't you understand? This is was we were meant to do this is what we tried to do that day, now you can do it! DO IT! It doesn't matter what happens to me... I'll be back I promise. But don't cease to exist... That is my only desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment :)