Mar 3, 2011

Yesterday

I woke up yesterday with a strange taste in my mouth, I had felt it before and it meant something bad was gonna happen. Everything was normal. I put on my slippers and went to the bathroom to take a morning shower, my mother was making breakfast, my father was reading the paper, my sister was brushing her hair, this is what was going through my head while I was bathing, but as soon as I got out of the room a weird smell got to me, burnt bacon, I thought, I dressed for school quickly and turned off my PC. I was late, so I was calling my mom from the stairs I told her that I had Fighting Club today and that I was gonna be later than usual... I got no response, so I went down and I noticed the oil in the bacon pan was popping. What is going on? As soon as I got into the kitchen I realized nobody was there. I turned off the oven and went ahead on my way to school. I totally forgot that today was gonna be a rainy day, so I began rushing my pace to school so I wouldn't get caught by the rain. I live 3 blocks away from my high school, I always walk by this beautiful girl who is on my same class, we've never talked before, she's a new student from the Kingdom of Bank. It is weird for me to talk to her after all our Kingdoms are at a terrible political tension right now... But I just can't stop ignoring the fact that she's amazingly beautiful, I wish she would talk to me... Anyway there she was on the corner of the street almost as if she was waiting for me to catch up with her. Suddenly a lightning hit the ground around the school's yard, I wasn't worried this was something that happened regularly, but Ann got scared, I saw how she put her hands in her chest one over the other one, she's so cute I thought. I began to rush a bit more my pace to catch up with her but by the time I was about to cross the street, another lightning hit the ground with a big flash, this time it was much closer, I couldn't see what was happening for a while but after 3 seconds I recovered my sight and noticed Ann as gone...

Immediately rain began to fall... the droplets were big and hard, they stroke with force over my head so I took my backpack and put it on my head, a car was passing by. The car abruptly used the brakes and skidded then stopped, I was curious of why he had done such thing out of nowhere, so I went close to the accident and there I saw... her... lying on the wet street floor... soaked in blood with her chest soaked by water, not a single drop of blood what tainting her now gray shirt, you could see her bra through her clothes.  She's dead. She still looks beautiful to me...

1 comment:

Leave your comment :)